Live Music Concert: Fun, Excitement and Kesari Lal Yadav

Live Music Show

It was Friday my uncle suddenly came to my house and he told me about a live music show. When he told about that show, I became very excited for that show.

It was my first ever live music show and it is held in our city near Inox Mall. It was organised by T-Series the best music industry in the world. And many singer were going to perform in the show but I was excited to see Kesari Lal Yadav.

When I reached the show I get to know that the show start at 7:30 pm I was really very excited to listen the music of different singers. 

The lighting and decoration of the show really attract me and I don't know when it turn 7:30 pm and the show began it's first performance was by Arijit Singh and Tony Kakkar.

But the public star more shouting when Kesari Lal Yadav came to perform.

I really enjoyed the live show and I do many fun with my uncle And I take a selfie with one of the best singer- Rajat Gupta.

In conclusion I would say that listening music on live show is far better than than on mobile or other devices.
Termiraider

Rajat LFS here! I am a student at LFS MRJ. My stream is Biology and I am a villager and a farmer I guess. My interest is reading history.

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post